As we grow older, the signs of aging start to appear on our skin. Among other parts of the body, facial skin is the first to show those signs such as wrinkles, smile lines, skin sagging, large pores, etc. While there are numerous skin tightening surgeries available, not everyone can afford them plus there is always a chance of unwanted results and reactions.
In the previous ages, our grandmothers used to rely on homemade remedies for skin tightening, and their skin in no doubt looked flawless even when they aged. These home remedies do not show results overnight, instead as you continue to use them for a considerable amount of time, you will surely notice a significant change in your skin.
In this article, I am going to share with you 10 Ultimate Homemade Skin Tightening Face Packs to get you that younger-looking glowing skin.
1. Banana and Milk Cream Face Pack For Skin Tightening
Both banana and milk cream are rich in fats and moisturizing properties. This combo deeply nourishes your skin and makes it plump, thus giving you wrinkle-free tight skin.
Take 2 ripe bananas, mash them in a bowl and add 2 tablespoons full of milk cream. Apply this paste on your face and neck, and leave for 10 minutes. Rinse with normal water and apply moisturizer. Repeat this face mask thrice a week.
Also Read: 10 Multani Mitti Face Packs For Clear Skin
2. Oatmeal and Gram Flour Face Pack
Oatmeal is a very good impurity absorber and when it dries down, it pulls up the sagging skin. The same is with besan or gram. flour. The combination of both of these is a perfect remedy for sagging or aging skin.
Mix 1 tablespoon of oatmeal with 1 tablespoon of Besan. Add rosewater to make a thick paste. Apply this all over your face and neck, and leave for 10 minutes. Rinse with lukewarm water and follow with a thick moisturizer. Use thrice a week for best results.
Also Read: Japanese Trick For Skin Whitening
3. Strawberry and corn starch Face Pack For Skin Tightening
Mix 1 tablespoon of strawberry puree with 1 tablespoon of corn starch. Add a few drops of lemon juice to clear impurities from the skin. Apply this face pack on the entire face and neck and rinse after 10 minutes using normal water. Repeat thrice a week for best results.
4. Curd and Egg Skin Tightening Face Pack
Eggs are high in protein, vitamins, and minerals. They are considered an excellent option to achieve skin tightening. Yogurt or curd does the work of removing impurities and lightening the skin pigmentation or scars if any.
Break one egg and remove its white portion, add 1 tablespoon of curd to the egg white. Now mix using a blender or fork to get a consistent paste. Apply it to your skin and leave for 15 minutes. To remove, apply some cold water and gently peel off the mask.
Reapply twice a week to get the best results.
5. Egg White and Multani Mitti Skin Firming Face Pack
Take Egg White of 1 egg and add 1 tablespoon of Multani mitti or fuller’s earth to it. Mix well and apply to your face and neck. Leave for 15 minutes, then rinse with lukewarm water. Follow by a thick moisturizer. Repeat twice a week for best results.
Other precautions to avoid skin sagging:
1. Before going to bed, always wash your face and apply a thick moisturizer. Massage your face using your fingers to let the moisturizer absorb into the skin.
2. Do not bleach your skin. If you want to remove tan or pigmentation, try de-tanning or home remedies for tan removal.
3. Always apply sunscreen at least half an hour before going out in the sun. Here is our guide for you to choose the correct sunscreen and SPF according to your skin type and requirements.
4. Use homemade face packs regularly to avoid dry and aging skin.
5. Drink at least 8 glasses of water in a day to retain that plumpness in your skin.
6. Add fruits and salads to your diet to maintain healthy skin.
7. Always carry an umbrella or big hat to avoid direct sun exposure.
Disclaimer: This content including advice provides generic information only. It is in no way a substitute for a qualified medical opinion. Always consult a specialist or your own doctor for more information.
If you want to do something extra for your skin, you should also add a good anti-aging moisturizer to your skincare routine. It is recommended to start using such moisturizers before you turn 30, but it is never too late to start anything.
Here are my top 5 recommendations:
1. Olay Total Effects Day Cream |with Vitamin B5, Niacinamide, Green Tea, SPF 15
2. Mamaearth Retinol Night Cream For Women with Retinol & Bakuchi for Anti Aging, Fine Lines, and Wrinkles
3. POND’S Age Miracle Day Cream 50 g, SPF 18 PA++, Anti Aging Light Face Moisturizer
4. Olay Retinol Night Cream with Retinol & Niacinamide
5. Minimalist 2% Retinoid anti-aging Night Cream for Wrinkles & Fine Lines
I hope you liked the article. If you have any suggestions or feedback, please write them in the comment section below. I love to read and reply to your comments.
Stay Safe, Stay Beautiful