The isohexadecane market study published by Fact.MR offers a comprehensive analysis and focused views on major trends expected to provide shape to future growth prospects. The report provides detailed analyses of the significant drivers, trends, challenges and opportunities prevailing for the forthcoming decade across key geographies and segments.
NEW YORK, Dec. 7, 2021 /PRNewswire/ — Fact.MR – A Market Research and Competitive Intelligence Provider: The global isohexadecane market is projected to witness steady growth through 2021 & beyond with growing demand for premium personal and skin care products. Increasing application of isohexadecane and petroleum-based isohexadecane for the production of sun care and skin care products will boost the market.
Growing awareness among the millennials regarding their skin care have accelerated the demand for premium personal care products. Hence, key manufacturers of isohexadecane are collaborating with local and regional personal care and cosmetic industry players to increase their revenues.
However, with growing preference towards natural and organic personal care products, adoption of isohexadecane is expected to decline over the years. This, in turn, is expected to hamper the sales.
As per Fact.MR, the market registered sluggish growth at 3% CAGR between 2014 and 2019. Demand is expected to increase with increasing presence of local players in economies such as India, Vietnam, and Brazil surges.
For Critical Insights On This Market, Request For More Info
Also, following the outbreak of COVID-19, millennials in aforementioned countries are increasingly becoming conscious regarding their personal hygiene and skin care routines. Hence, sales of hair color, sun care, and antiperspirants/deodorants products witnessed an uptick during the FQ-20.
Against this backdrop, key players have surged the adoption of isohexadecane to capitalize on the growing demand for premium personal care and cosmetic products. Regionally, ASEAN countries are expected to witness lucrative growth opportunities over the forecast period of 2019 and 2029, estimates Fact.MR.
“Increasing adoption of petroleum-based isohexadecane for the production of premium cosmetic products is expected to propel the sales. Also, with growth demand for such premium products across India, Indonesia, Brazil, and Vietnam, key players are joining hands with personal care and cosmetics industry players to gain competitive edge,” says a Fact.MR analyst.
- In terms of end-use application, hair care products segment is expected to witness fastest growth in the isohexadecane market through 2021
- Color cosmetics and skin care products segment, collectively, are expected to account for the largest demand share over the forecast period
- China is expected to emerge as the most lucrative pocket in East Asia owing to the increasing demand for premium hair and skin cosmetics products
- India and Brazil are expected to lead the growth in South Asia and Latin America isohexadecane market over the forecast period
- With strong presence of leading players and growing demand for sun care and skin cosmetic products, the U.S. is expected to dominate North America isohexadecane market
- Increasing application of isohexadecane for the production of antiperspirants and deodorants will boost the market
- Growing sales of premium products in developed economies such as the U.S., Germany, and the U.K. will accelerate the demand for isohexadecane for the production of skin care products
- Emergence of premium personal care products manufacturers in emerging economies such as Vietnam, Brazil, and Indonesia will create growth opportunities for the market players in these countries
- Rising inclination towards natural and organic cosmetic products might hamper the sales of petroleum based isohexadecane over the forecast period.
To gain in-depth insights on Isohexadecane Market, request methodology at
As per Fact.MR, the global isohexadecane market is expected to be consolidated in nature. The market is dominated by two global players, Croda International PLC and INEOS Oligomers, accounting for nearly 60% of market share.
Key players operating in isohexadecane market are aiming for strategic collaborations with personal care and cosmetic giants to increase their revenues. They are also investing heavily in product development to launch enhanced products and expand their customer base.
For instance, SEPPIC manufactures and distributes specialty ingredients such as isohexadecane for the personal care and cosmetics industry. The company manufactured product Montanov 82, a low viscosity product, launched as an ‘Afterparty’ make-up remover.
Key Players in the Isohexadecane Market Include:
- Croda International PLC
- Ineos Oligomers
- RITA Corporation
- The Innovation Company
- Vantage Specialty Chemicals
More Valuable Insights on Isohexadecane Market
Fact.MR provides an unbiased analysis of the isohexadecane market, presenting historical demand data (2014-2018) and forecast statistics for the period from 2019-2029. The study divulges compelling insights on the global isohexadecane market with a detailed segmentation on the basis of:
- Hair Care Products
- Skin Care Products
- Antiperspirants & Deodorants
- Color Cosmetics
- Bath, Shower & Soaps
- Sun Care Products
- Shaving/Hair Removal Products
- North America
- Latin America
- East Asia
- South Asia & Oceania
Key Questions Covered in Isohexadecane Market Report
- The report offers insight into the isohexadecane market demand outlook for 2019-2029.
- The market study also highlights projected sales growth for isohexadecane market between 2019 and 2029.
- Isohexadecane market survey identifies key growth drivers, restraints, and other forces impacting prevailing trends and evaluation of current market size and forecast and technological advancements within the industry.
- Isohexadecane market share analysis of the key companies within the industry and coverage of strategies such as mergers & acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations or partnerships, and others.
Explore Fact.MR’s Coverage on the Chemical & Materials Domain –
Ethylhexane Diol Market Research – During the projected period, chemical manufacturing output is expected to have a medium impact on the ethylhexane diol market. Hair care products and cleansers frequently include ethylhexane diol. The growing demand for hair care products boosts production and drives up demand for ethylhexane diol, which is used to make hair tonics and solutions. Due of the extensive usage of cosmetics and repellent products in these economies, the top company in the ethylhexane diol market is focusing on growing economies such as China and India.
Emollient Esters Market Forecast – Over the next few years, new product discoveries, increased investments in green emollient research and development, and high demand for liquid emollient esters are projected to fuel market expansion. Emollient esters are widely utilised in cosmetics and other personal care products. Because of their skin-smoothing and antioxidant properties, caprylic/capric triglycerides are projected to grow in popularity. New research opportunities for green emollients have arisen as the demand for natural skin care products grows.
Cosmetic Chemicals Market Analyis – The worldwide cosmetics sector is gaining ground and expanding at a rapid pace in numerous locations. From the introduction of organic beauty products to the integration of smart technologies across the supply chain, the cosmetic business has seen a number of significant advancements. Consumers are also more likely to spend more on cosmetics and personal care when their disposable incomes rise. Cosmetic chemicals demand is expected to grow in the future as the popularity of cosmetics grows.
Fact.MR is a market research and consulting agency with deep expertise in emerging market intelligence. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to chemical and materials, technology to even the most niche categories. 80% of Fortune 1000’s trust us in critical decision making.
MarketNgage is powered by Fact.MR – our Unified Intelligence Engine, a revolutionary Market Research Subscription platform with a flexible pricing to suit your needs.
You can access all our chemical and materials research reports by signing up with MarketNgage’s Market Research Subscription with FREE credits. MarketNgage is powered by Fact.MR – A Fully integrated research solution for seamless single-window access Widest coverage on emerging markets, nascent products, and disruptive technologies.
US Sales Office
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583
E: [email protected]