*Links marked with asterisks are affiliate links, these enable Ree with functioning charges of the website
Sol de Janeiro’s Bum Bum Product is one of my all time favourite overall body items ever so I was very energized to consider the new Sol de Janeiro Beija Flor Elasti-Cream. Smelling wonderful is a significant factor when it arrives to this brand, and this one particular smells like Maison Francis Kurkdjian’s considerably cherished Baccarat Rouge 540. Listed here is every little thing you need to know.
What is Sol de Janeiro Beija Flor Elasti-Product?
The new body cream from Sol de Janeiro is formulated with Vegan Collagen and Cacay Oil, which is a purely natural different to retinol.
It is formulated to:
- Hydrate, nourish and plump up the pores and skin
- Cacay oil is a light lively that performs to restore radiance to dull skin
- Infused with squalane to moisturise and guard against humidity loss
- It is clinically confirmed to improve collagen ranges and mobile turnover
- Boosts elasticity
- Wonderful, prosperous texture that melts into the skin
- Ideal for day to day use
- Scented with the Sol de Janeiro’s fruity floral Cheirosa ’68 fragrance
- Cruelty-free and vegan
- Has no parabens, phthalates or mineral oil
- Cacay Oil: gentle retinol substitute that mimics the added benefits of retinol with out discomfort and will work to support the mobile renewal course of action. It is a cold-pressed oil drawn from the seeds of the Cacay tree.
- Vegan Collagen: vegan-qualified amino acid blend performs to sustain the skin’s pure collagen supply and maintain levels topped up
- Plant Squalane: moisturises and plumps the pores and skin, deeply hydrates and stops dampness decline and improves skin’s suppleness and resilience.
My Overview of Sol de Janeiro Beija Flor
This product has a large amount to are living up to because I am literally obsessed with Sol de Janeiro Bum Bum Cream. The Bum Bum Product present sets have showcased in my Christmas Gift Information because the day I found it.
It smells wonderful, can make my pores and skin look and sense astounding, and I have been by means of tubs and tubs of it. I think I 1st started employing it in about 2017. You can browse my assessment right here.
The massive question is, what does Sol de Janeiro Beija Flor smell like? Perfectly I won’t be the initially 1 to say that is undoubtedly has a distinct Baccarat Rouge 540 air about it.
It isn’t an exact dupe and it substantially lighter and less heady, but the likeness is quite considerably there, and considering that the Maison Francis Kurkdjian fragrance is tremendous expensive, this is a extremely reasonably priced way to get the scent.
Also, it would absolutely be the most attractive body product to layer beneath the the Baccarat Rouge. The Sol de Janiero Beja Flor has a wonderful gentle fragrance (it is the brand’s Cheirosa ’68 scent) and it’s all about Brazilian jasmine, pink dragonfruit, ocean air and vanilla. It is magnificent.
I enjoy the Brazilian Bum Bum Cream scent so considerably, but this is wonderful for a much more floral and much less salty caramel vibe.
As for the texture, it has the identical loaded luscious, glossy come to feel that my considerably loved Bum Bum Product has, and it melts into the pores and skin simply leaving it wanting smooth, plumped up, and glowing. If you want to kick the skin on your body into form for Summer, this will undoubtedly aid.
Where to acquire Sol de Janeiro Beija Flor Elasti-Product
The cream is obtainable now in 75ml for £20 and 240ml for £46. It is available at: