Bear in mind that some of the links in this post are affiliate links and if you go through them to make a purchase I will earn a commission. Keep in mind that I link these companies and their products because of their quality and not because of the commission I receive from your purchases. The decision is yours, and whether or not you decide to buy something is completely up to you.
Christmas is coming and it is time to choose gifts and presents for our relatives and friends. Sometimes we don´t know what to buy and we run out of ideas. That is common for many people. If that also happens to you I can help you with some gift ideas. I am going to share my favourite Beauty Bay gift sets for this Christmas. They are all on my wishlist for myself or as a gift for someone special.
Makeup Beauty Bay Gift Sets
Too Faced – Limited Edition Lip Injection Plumping Mobile Lip Plumper Set, £30 Beauty Bay Gift Sets
This gift contains three lip glosses from the so famous Lip Injection range. These lip glosses have a plumping effect which makes your lips look as if you had an injection, therefore the name, with a simple lip gloss application.
They come in super cute limited edition packaging in a quite retro style and they are travel-size. The three shades included are:
- Lip Injection Extreme Lip Plumper in Original – A clear extremely plumping lip gloss
- Lip Injection Maximum Plump Lip Plumper in Original – A clear, intensely plumping lip gloss
- Lip Injection Maximum Plump in Angel Kisses – A soft pink, intensely plumping lip gloss
The price of the set is £30, that is £10 per lip gloss. You are saving £9 as the price for one travel-size lip injection is £13.
Urban Decay – Hall of Fame Set, £41.60
This Urban Decay set contains three iconic products from the brand. You will find lipstick, mascara and a fixing spray. The fixing spray is the so popular All Nighter, which is one of my favourite fixing sprays. This spray is ideal to fix makeup for hours, something very useful thinking on New Year parties.
Together with the fixing spray, you will find the iconic mascara Perversion, which has been on my wish list for ages now, and a lipstick, the Vice Lipstick in the shade Backtalk.
The three products on this set are full-sized. The fixing spray costs £27, the mascara costs £23 and the lipstick price is £19. The price of the three products is £69, but you can get them for £41.60 as a gift set, saving over £25.
Makeup Revolution Lash Pow Eye Set, £15 Beauty Bay Gift Sets
If you don’t want to spend a lot of money, this set is ideal for you. It is a three-product gift set containing lash products. It comes with Lash Pow Mascara and Liquid Eyeliner and Soft Pink Eyelash Curler. I have the Lash Pow mascara and it is an amazing product. This mascara has a push-up effect which elongates and volumises your lashes.
It is a very good set to buy for your Secret Santa or as a stocking filler.
Skincare Beauty Bay Gift Set
Origins – Merry Masks Set, £25 Beauty Bay Gift Sets
This set is ideal to try different masks from Origins. It contains four sample sizes of the most iconic Origins masks. I love to buy this type of tester set, as they allow me to try a variety of products and later I only buy the one I like the most, the one I like or all of them if I like all.
This set contains the following masks:
- ORIGINAL SKIN Retexturizing Mask With Rose Clay, 15ml – A deeply cleansing and pore-refining clay mask.
- DRINK-UP INTENSIVE Overnight Hydrating Mask with Avocado & Glacier Water, 15ml – A hydrating sleep mask.
- CLEAR IMPROVEMENT Charcoal Honey Mask To Purify & Nourish, 15ml – A gentle and purifying charcoal face mask.
- Out Of Trouble 10-Minute Mask To Rescue Problem Skin, 15ml – A face mask for oily skin.
Origins – Mega Mushroom Skin Soothers Gift Set, £50
This range is my favourite from Origins. Actually, I tried a sample size of the Mega Mushroom Lotion and I bought the full size during the past Black Friday. This set contains three products from the Mega Mushroom range. The lotion is a full-size product while the face serum and emulsion come in sample sizes.
- Dr. Andrew Weil For Origin Mega-Mushroom Relief & Resilience Soothing Treatment Lotion 200ml
- Dr. Andrew Weil For Origin Mega-Mushroom Relief & Resilience Advanced Face Serum 15ml
- Dr. Andrew Weil For Origin Mega-Mushroom Relief & Resilience Fortifying Emulsion 30ml
This set is a good deal as the lotion itself costs £33.
Clinique – Moisture Surge Megastars, Hydrating Skincare Gift, £40 Beauty Bay Gift Sets
Clinique is a brand I love which has very good products, like the Take the Day Off Cleansing Balm. This set contains three products from the well-known Clinique range Moisture Surge inside a cute makeup bag in deep pink. The products included are worth £63, which means you are saving £23 when buying the set.
What is inside this gift set?
- Moisture Surge Lip Hydro-Plump Treatment 7ml – An intensely plumping and hydrating lip mask for soft and supple lips
- Moisture Surge Overnight Mask 30ml – An overnight moisture mask that helps you to wake up with strong, dewy, glowing and nourished skin
- Moisture Surge 100-H Auto-Replenishing Hydrator 50ml – An ultra-hydrating moisturiser that sinks into the skin for long-lasting nourishment
Clinique For Men – Energising Kit, £23
If you need to buy a gift for men I can recommend this set. This is the one I will buy for the men in my family, as my dad. The pack contains five products from shaving cream to moisturisers and SPF. I think you will not fail if you gift this set to your loved man.
- Clinique For Men™ Face Wash 30ml – A gentle daily cleanser that leaves the skin feeling fresh, comfortable and hydrated
- Clinique For Men™ Face Scrub 15ml – A facial scrub that helps to revive and smooth the skin while de-flaking and lifting beard hair before shaving
- Clinique for Men™ Cream Shave 30ml – An ultra-rich shaving cream that softens the hair before shaving, for a clean comfortable shave
- Clinique For Men Super Energizer™ Anti-Fatigue Hydrating Concentrate Broad Spectrum SPF 40 15ml – A lightweight, SPF 40 gel moisturiser that instantly energises, nourishes and protects the skin
- Clinique For Men™ Anti-Age Eye Cream 7ml – A hydrating eye cream that reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
Hair Care Beauty Bay Gift Set
Philip Kingsley – Body Building Jewels Brilliant Body and Volume Set, £42.05 Beauty Bay Gift Sets
The products included in this set are ideal for people with fine, lifeless and dry hair. Using these products your hair will become plump, shiny and full of life. Inside the set you are going to find four products, which are:
- Elasticizer Deep Conditioning Treatment 75ml – A deep conditioning hair treatment, packed with a blend of nourishing ingredients that give the hair a super-charged boost of elasticity, hydration and strength, leaving it bouncy, silky and super shiny
- Body Building Weightless Shampoo 250ml – A volumising shampoo for fine hair that gently cleanses as it helps to plump and thicken each strand
- Body Building Weightless Conditioner 200ml – An ultra-lightweight conditioner for fine, limp and lifeless hair that helps to add moisture and volume
- Maximizer Strand Plumping Cream 75ml – A volumising hair cream that smooths frizz and delivers body, bounce, fulness and shine- without weighing the hair down
Makeup Tools Beauty Bay Gift Sets
Spectrum Collections – Mean Girls Janis Bundle, £45
I love the brushes from Spectrum Collections. They are very good quality, both bristles and handles and last you for years, even if you wash them frequently. In addition to that, the design is normally very cute….. This bundle contains brushes, sponges, and a bag to store them.
The Mean Girls Janis Bundle Brush Set is a set of seven face and eye brushes. The brushes included are:
- A13 – Short Smudger
- A38 – Wide Set Foundation Paddle
- B06 – Tall Tapered Blender
- A21 – Tapered Precision Pencil
- A26 – Paddle Powder
- A32 – Precision Cheek
- A23 – Angle Brow
Then you will get the ‘Tears of the Victims’ Sponge Duo. This is a mini and original-sized makeup blending sponge duo. You can use the original-sized sponge to apply cream products all over your face, while the mini sponge is ideal to apply the product in smaller areas, like under the eye area or the sides of your nose.
All these can be stored in the ‘Beware the Plastics’ Cosmetics Case, a zip-close, lilac makeup storage bag.
I could recommend you so many other products, but I wanted to include only the ones that really kill me. Let me know if you are planning to buy any as a gift for yourself or for others.